- 2000: Laurea cum laude in Medicine and Surgery, University of Milan “Università Degli Studi”
- 2001: scholarship for the genetics of glaucoma by the University of Milan “Università Degli Studi”
- 2001: winner of a research project for the role of unconventional perimetry in glaucoma diagnosis
sponsored by the University of Milan “Università Degli Studi”
- 2005: Specialist in Ophthalmology, 1 st School of Ophthalmology, Milan, Italy
- 2005-2006: Glaucoma fellowship at Cheltenham General Hospital, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire,
- 2007-2012: annual scholarships with the GB Bietti Foundation for the Study and the Research in
Ophthalmology, IRRCS, Rome, Italy for research in the field of glaucoma.
- 2006-2010: Employed at the Eye Clinic, San Paolo Hospital, Milan, Italy.
- 2010-2017: Consultant in Ophthalmology at San Paolo Hospital, Milan, Italy
- 2017- ongoing: University Research Scientist in Ophthalmology Università Degli Studi di Milano,
ASST Santi Paolo e Carlo, San Paolo Hospital, Milan, Italy